Tuesday 27 January 2009

Glorious home

Jacky Beavan [13.01.09]

I have just watched the programme on Channel 4 about your glorious home - Having done up a few older houses in my time I can appreciate the enormity of what you have taken on (far larger than anything I have every tried) and can only admire what you had achieved up to the end of the programme - you seem to have achieved a lot more since by the look of your web site. I have just been helping some friend with Hodsock Priory in Nottinghamshire (slightly smaller scale than you but similar project in that it was a beautiful old building but dying and needed some young input) and can only say keep on going - it looks fabulous and when I next come down hunting in your area i'll see if you have space for me. I also thought the TV lady (whoever she was) was somewhat heavyhanded but don't quote me. Good luck Jacky Beavan

No comments:

Post a Comment