Tuesday 27 January 2009

Mammoth task

Brian Brenchley [14.01.09]

Good evening to you all,

I have just spent the last hour watching last nights Channel 4 programme and came up to the PC and was amazed to find this excellent Web Site.

It became obvious during the programme how passionately you all felt about the Castle and it does you ALL great credit to now see the results of your labours.

I personally have no knowledge of the area and at 77 years of age I doubt very much if I will ever get to see it and at this advanced age am not likely to be making a 'Booking'!, but I felt I just had to make an entry in your 'Guest Book' and, wish you all the luck in the world for the success of the venture after completion of the mammoth task you took on.

Best regards

No comments:

Post a Comment