Tuesday 27 January 2009

Ruth was hard work

Judith Ziolkowski [14.01.09]

Thoroughly enjoyed the programme last night on your beautiful home. Thought Ruth was a bit harsh on some of the work that you planned to do on the house and after all it is your home, something she seems to fortget at times!

I thought you worked so hard to get it ready for the presentation and I plan to come and visit with my sister in the Spring. I am a member of Kelso Horticultural Society and would enjoy a visit to your gardens.

I live in Kelso, in the Scottish Borders, where the Duke of Roxburghe has his Castle, which is also on a large estate and also on the river, the Tweed. Maybe the Duke could give you some hints instead of using Ruth's advice!!! He certainly runs his Castle as a business, also renting it out for weddings, etc.

Good Luck with Pentille and look forward to seeing you in the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment